Thursday, May 3, 2007

When Digital Kids Rule The Clasroom

When Digital Kids Rule The Clasroom

I think that kids teaching the teachers how to use technology is not necessarily new. I remeber when my brother was in high school. He was, and still is, one of the really smart computer people. He worked on all the computers at the school, and knew more then the "computer guy" did. When somebody had a question pertaining to the computer, they would just go and get my brother. I see nothing wrong with students today teaching teachers how to use the technology. After all, they are the ones growing up with it, the teachers out there now, most of them have been in the field for a very long time, and all this technology is overwhelming to them. I think that it is also good for students to do this because they enjoy it!

No comments: